Many small business owners think they don’t need a website or that it is not within their budget. Why not take a look at our list below.
- Many people shop and make enquiries online before making their decision to buy. If your company isn't there, your customer can't find you.
- Your customers can only get information from you during your opening hours, however, a website is open 24 hours a day.
- More and more people are searching online to find contact details for companies rather than using the phone.
- A website and e-mail at yourdomain.com (your own company name) lends professionalism to your business.
- If your business is in the accommodation sector, you can conjure up an atmosphere for potential guests.
- A website enhances your other marketing efforts, including local marketing efforts.
- It costs less than other marketing media but reaches millions.
- Changes to the website can be made immediately - no waiting for printed material.
- Potential customers can reach you easily.
- Your website can show links to your social media accounts such as Facebook or Twitter allowing your visitors to follow and engage with your business in the way they prefer.
- It establishes your brand and increases your company image.
- Use your own company email address.
- A mobile optimised website allows someone on the move to search and contact you from their phone.
For a free no-obligation quotation for your new website please fill out our simple form here Request A Quote